Thursday, July 17

Dino-tails



The last three tails have finally been delivered. I had been procrastinating on these - because I had cut the waistband the wrong way - had to re-cut three and unpick one. The finishing is always the problem!

So, I got some time and in less than an hour (!) they were done. But that hour was worth it to see her eldest dancing home from kinder as a dinosaur. It made my day.

I was making this for the present for our party on Sunday, however I know they have since bought something similar- thus change of plans. While the twins napped I whipped up another - the more you do the quicker they get. A tight deadline doesn't hurt either. Rather than wrapping them, I may make a bag - will have to think on that a bit....but still sticking to new philosophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment