Friday, July 11

New Best Friend

My crafting juices were flowing after reading about gocco printing here and this is where I stumbled on Dear Fii, my new best friend. She doesn't know it yet - I will have to let her know but I love what she does.

What a crafty chick - and all this while looking after a tribe - where do you find the time? I went back to the beginning of her blog and read every entry (sounds a bit stalker-esque but not my intent) and I was surprised at how similar our experiences are. I too live in a sense of creative chaos where family and happiness are always prioritised over cleaning and washing!

So, I am going to try to borrow an idea from Fiona and that is to try and make all our presents - or at least as many as I can. Thanks Dear Fii - and waiting your latest update.

1 comment:

  1. :)

    Let me know if you want to come over one day (lunch, morning tea?) and have a play with the Gocco...

    ReplyDelete