Thursday, July 31

What were you expecting?

Yes, I know- usually when you have had a diamond day like yesterday - the next day is... well...not a diamond. Actually for a change that didn't happen (thank goodness). We had a day of doing jobs with the help of Nana and FINALLY enrolled in school. Yes, I know it is cutting it fine but I always wait until the last minute (and then panic.)

It was the day of the party today and the unveiling of the present. Yes, I stuck to my policy and we gave the birthday boy a Denim Apron with his initial painted on it, a matching drawstring bag to keep it in (which also acted as the wrapping), cookie cutters in the shape of a hammer, drill and pliers and we wrote out the recepie to easy cookies. Finally we made the card with the contact A we had cut out to make the stencil - very thrifty. I think it ended up looking pretty good- what do you think?

The party was at Kew Traffic School where we had been in January. I can't get over the progression in Alexander's skills. He rode his bike quickly and easily - considering he has not had much chance to practice. A couple of weeks and he will be off the training wheels.

1 comment:

  1. hey that looks fantastic. well done with the stenciling. i must give it a go.
    the photos are great. when you get a chance can you send them my way

    ReplyDelete