Tuesday, September 9

Happy Day

 The big squirrel has a big grin because he got lucky and had a win! He'd received an email about a free breakfast and was determined he was going to go and win the nail gun. He said it with so much conviction that I believed him, and so obviously did the kind people at Bunnings, who presented him with this lovely bit of kit - on top of his free breakfast! Not too shabby.

I enjoyed two meals made for me today. Xandy made us dinner as I was busy with work and fitting a meal in around all our other commitments is always troublesome on a tuesand he did a great job.
The other meal was lunch and for me this one wasn't about the food but the company. I had a lovely ladies lunch with some special friends which was a really nice way to spike the week. Thanks lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment