Friday, March 29

Good Friday

Easter seriously crept up behind me this year. Tiptoed quietly and then this morning jumped out and yelled a massive boo - causing me to jump hysterically.

Today Easter arrived. All the decorations came out and up went the tree from a branch stashed behind the shed. Decorations casually spread around the house to make it all much more festive. 
 A celebratory lunch - this year inside (and thankfully so with Autumn's also surprise arrival) was shared with my family
 Would you believe no one was particularly ready for photos here - everyone has food in their mouth.
It was nice food too. I do have to say something about my floral arrangement. I was going for a carrot look with parsley and mint in the vases. (Also this was all I could find in my garden)

Hope you enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment