Wednesday, August 27

Birthday

I love birthdays - even when they are mine (however mine no longer count and are not as extravagent!) So it was today and it was a lovely day.

Normally we all have the day off, but these days with Kinder etc it is easier to go about as normal - with a little celebration thrown in too. We did keep our other tradition of presents in bed. That is my favorite bit of a birthday. We wake up early and eveyone comes into our bed for presents. I must say it is getting a bit crowded in there now, but it is lovely (and there are presents!)

Lunch was lovely, not so much the food but the company. I met with a dear old friend and fellow blogger and the boys just played and we chatted and it was soooo nice - thanks Nay. (and the tea is beautiful)

Dinner was at home with the family. At this point, with the boys so young it is easier at home, but we got takeaway italian and it was relaxing and lovely. I got very spoiled by everyone and loved the calls and thoughts. The best thing of all is getting to spend the day with all my beautiful boys.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!! (I wondered who Robyn was referring to the other day, now I know ;) ) We used to do the birthday presents in Mum and Dad's bed too, even when we were much too old to be jammed in their wee little bed. Ha! good memories...

    ReplyDelete