Thursday, August 14

From the machine...

Finally some output from the machine!! Here are some of the barbie clothes I have been making from here. They are such fiddly little things. For the bodice I bag them out which makes it easier to finish. You may have noticed there are no hems - this is due to dodgy feeddogs. This old machine needs a good going over. The fabrics are old scraps from mums and the dresses get better as I go along. They are finished at the back with velcro and from the pink dress I learned I needed to nip it in more at the waist. The brown print at the back is a knit and is a haf circle skirt and a wrap top (just made up)- much easier for Alexander to get on and off.

I was sneaking around to try to find the front barbie and was looking in the twins room only to find Spencer had pulled the mat off the change table and then pulled out every wipe out of not one but two new packs!!!

Oh - and the lovely 'do' on the dark haired barbie is what happens when you don't get up with a certain 4.5year old and he is left to his own devices!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment