Monday, August 11

Music




The local church runs a music group, which is kind of like being in playschool without paint and box construction, but all the songs and dancing. At the moment one of my girlfriends is running the class and it is really good....well I think so...the twins aren't so sure.
We go there and the moment we get into the hall they get all clingy. I run around the room doing bananas in pajamas where I should be 'chasing teddy bears' I am lugging two heavy, clingy ones - get the picture. The only bit they enjoy when we are there is the goodbye and then they rush to the door.
Alexander was fairly similar for a while there, but there was only one of him but he did get over it quicker. Having said that we don't go regularly enough yet for the twins to get used to it - but that is also because it is all too hard. The one thing that they do remember is there is food after the class. The ladies at the church always put on a spread of goodies after class and actually get you tea and coffee (secretly that is why I go!!) Once the twins are here they are relaxed and social. When I drag them from the food - they sing the songs all the way home - the current song of choice, sung in stereo, is Bob the Builder!

No comments:

Post a Comment