Wednesday, August 20

Fathers day planning...


I am trying to maintain my ideal of making presents - but for fathers day this is really hard. Well yes and no. We did some paintings today for dad, but we want to give him something else as well. At kinder they are busy making a project, but its a secret so noone knows what it is. As always we will make our cards, but what for a gift. I love taking photos, so we were thinking along that theme. On our trip to Harvey Norman to develop some long overdue pictures (they are only 12cents a photo!) I saw satchels which is ideal. I decided to do one for my dad and one for the big squirrel - still personalised, not really handmade - but a lot of thought and effort all the same.
So, I was so excited both at cheap development and a solution to the fathers day dilemma I left my SD card in the machine so no photos til at least Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment