Sunday, August 31

Kinder


Hooray - the annual kinder fundraiser is officially done - and I am not even on the P&F committee! I don't know how those people are feeling, but frankly, I am over it. But don't my boys look cute! Alexander a pirate, Spencer a builder and Benji is a karate kid (all direct from our dressup box at the last minute!!)
The function was last night, and as far as the night went I think it was a success - in terms of fundraising, I don't believe targets were really reached. However from our point of view, we were very happy.
There was a silent auction, and three things we wanted we got - two for a bargain - the excessive amount spent for a round of golf may be considered a bargain by the big squirrel! But we won the raffle! We never win anything and normally buy books full of tickets, but only had change for one little ticket - which was the winning one. Much like Charlie in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. We won a romantic evening at the Novotel and Mum and Dad won a lovely weekend at our house, complete with children! Smiles all round.

No comments:

Post a Comment