Friday, August 29

Presents..



I told you I was spoiled yesterday and one of them is this - my KitchenAid. It is red and it is beautiful and I am very lucky. I used it today and it is fabulous. We made a rather ambitious tart -blood orange which actually turned out really well. I was so proud until the bigger little helper stuck his fingers in.... If you are interested (or have been delivered some blood oranges in your fruit and don't know what to do with them - I used this recipie with some standard puff pastry for the base.

I had to show you this picture as well because it was just too cute. Benji and Spencer had got the scales off the bench and huddled on the floor for a good 5 minutes pushing the buttons.

3 comments:

  1. wow, you were spoiled... and deservedly so; and of course your family will now be spoiled by your scrummy baking in turn. Yum! (does this mean that you are baking next time we catch up? ~ and speaking of, we should organise another one, my house this time :P )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in if you can deal with a couple of fingers in your pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this photo. they look like they know they are doing the wrong thing !! but having fun anyway.

    ReplyDelete